Ohio and Nationwide Immigration Legal Newsroom

Overseas Naturalization Eligibility for Certain Children of U.S. Armed Forces Members
President Bush signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008.

Requirements for Naturalization Abroad by Spouses of Members of the U.S. Armed Forces
Individuals applying for naturalization abroad as the spouse of a member of the armed forces must live in marital union with that member of the armed forces.

FAQs: Intercountry Adoptions
USCIS has received many questions related to the new Hague intercountry adoption process and the orphan adoption process.

More News >>

Immigration Helpful Resources

Immigration law covers many issues that face those seeking residency and citizenship. These issues may include but are not limited to naturalization, work permits, and visas. An experienced Ohio Immigration Lawyer can help you throughout this process by explaining the the regulations and gathering the information needed to assist you when applying for the necessary visas, permits, asylum, and/or naturalization.

Are you in need of legal assistance regarding your citizenship or residency? You need the legal help of Chuck Hollis who is a knowledgeable Ohio Immigration Lawyer serving the many areas of Cincinnati and its neighboring cities of Kentucky.